Thursday, September 3, 2009

three days left

I'm leaving for Vietnam in three whole days. Actually. Thats a lie. If today were tomorrow it would be three days.

My itinerary: Beginning Tuesday September 8th, I'll leave Orlando at 11 am for JFK, arrive at 2-ish pm, meet the crew. Hang for a while. Peruse the airport facilities, eat food. At 10:40 pm take the 20-hour flight from New York to Hong Kong and get in Thursday, Sept 10th at 7 am (Wednesday 7 pm Eastern Standard time). Take connecting flight to Ho Chi Minh City, arrive 10:20 am.

I'm going to use this blog to record my journal entries required for my Vietnamese Life and Culture Course. Having them online will prevent them from being erased somehow on my computer (or if it crashes) and will also allow all of my fans to read them, or just my mom. (love you mom)

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! Your on your wayyy! Actually I think its only 1 am where you are but its 3 pm for me lol. Well I just wanted to wish you safe travels and dont worry about sleep because im sure you'll get lots on that 20 hour flight!!! AHHH! Love you lots

    ReplyDelete