Thursday, November 5, 2009

i love being loved

Alaina and I get lots of texts from students, since we give out our mobile numbers. Some of my personal favorites have been:
• I’m nga. You are extrovert- a girl with lovely smile☺could you give me your nickname,please?when are you going to come back USA?have a good trip!
• What are you doing now? Are you sleeping? Do I annoy you? This morning we all were so excited when talking with both of you. You are two friendly Americans
• We are all nice to meet you.And I want to make friend with you so much. You are pretty social, talkative. Do you want to visit more tourist attractions in Hanoi?
• Hello Eliza! I am Ha.We met each other at my class on Tuesday.Do you remember me? I am very glad to make friend with you.Welcome to Vietnam.If having problem,don't hasitate to tell me! I 'll help you.If I have a chance to visit America,will you agree tobe a tourist guider.?hihi.Goodluck for you
• WHERE ARE YOU? ARE YOU TIRED?
• OH. I AM FINE. THANK U. I LOVE U HAVE A GOOD NAP .
• Excuse me.hello.my name hien.we can do frjend.sometime we can talk eachother through telephone.ok.now you are student.or you work.i can do make frjend. ok

1 comment:

  1. haha that is so great! funny texts. one of them LOVES you!

    ReplyDelete